Aight my peoples, this is my first crack at a little blog so me and my boys can voice our opinions on sports, chicks, cars, food, and whatever. Check it out, follow us on Twitter, and I'm sure we'll keep you entertained.
I wanted to kind of start it all off with one of my purest obsession, Basketball. I need to just touch on how ridiculous the ACC upper echelon is going to be this year. I have been following some of these kids for a few years now, and its nuts how they all ended up in the ACC and on 3 teams respectively.
I want to showcase Duke, NC State, and UNC. Ill do them individually (pause) but give each the spotlight on different posts.
First, Duke, I mean what more can I say, these guys just won the national championship and only lost Jon Scheyer and Zoubek. Nolan Smith, Kyle Singlar, The Plumlee's, Seth Curry (Steph's Lil Bro, you already know he is lights out) are all eligible and returning to Duke. The recruit im looking most forward to is arguably the best pg in the 2010 class next to Brandon Knight, Kyrie Irving.
..And if you haven't seen him play at Libery, here is a little video of Seth Curry( Turn the Volume down, trust me)
Before people start banging on how he plays at Liberty and that's why he is killing, I'm not trying to hear it, you cant deny his shooting prowess and "they" said the same thing about Steph at Davidson and look at him now.
The NC Pro-Am was a fews days ago and Hoopmixtape provided a video of the top 10 plays. Check Out Duke's Mason Plumlee and Nolan Smith in here.
No comments:
Post a Comment