Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ray Lewis speaks on Jets Trash Talk

Courtesy of TurnontheJets.Com
I dont know about you guys but I cannot wait for Mondays nights game with the Ravens and Jets. These are two teams that many have predicted to be playing in Dallas for the Superbowl and we get a look at both teams week 1. Im not a Jets fan per se, but I loved Hardknocks, I love the swagger of the Jets and Rex Ryan, and last but not least, I loved watching them beat the Chargers last year in Vegas with my buddy Eric, who is a staff writer here and also a die hard Jets fan. I know he is ready for this game and now we know Ray Lewis is ready for this game. Check out this clip from an interview with NFL Network earlier today. All I gotta say is, you better buckle up that chin strap and get ready for this game, because I promise you, you wont be disappointed.

3 comments: